- The protection of users’ personal data is of the utmost importance to the Owner of this website. He makes every effort to ensure that Users feel safe when entrusting their personal data during their use of the website.
- The User is a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to whom the law grants legal capacity, using the electronic services available
- The Administrator uses the most modern technical measures and organizational solutions to ensure a high level of protection of processed personal data and security against unauthorized access.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The personal data administrator shall be Artbet Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Piekarska 30, 96-323 Piekary, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Department, under KRS number: 0000054274, NIP: 8381703523 (hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”).
II. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to:
- To enable email contact with Artbet Sp. z o.o.
- The User may also agree to receive information about new products and promotions, which will result in the Administrator processing personal data in order to send the User commercial information concerning, among others, new products or services, promotions or sales.
- Personal data shall also be processed in the course of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the controller and fulfilling tasks in the public interest, e.g. to perform tasks related to security and defence or to keeping tax records.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and asserting claims or protecting against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. TYPE OF DATA
- the Administrator processes the following personal data, which are necessary to contact Artbet Sp. z o.o. a. Data provided by the User are:
- first name,
- e-mail address
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1 -88, hereinafter referred to as the “RODO Regulation”.
- The Administrator processes personal data only with the prior consent of the User.
- giving consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary.
V. USER’S RIGHTS
- The User may at any time request information from the Administrator about the scope of processing of personal data.
- The user may at any time request correction or rectification of his/her personal data.
- The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data, without giving reasons. The request not to process the data may relate to the specific purpose of processing indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, or relate to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent with regard to all purposes of processing will cause the User’s account to be deleted from the website, together with all of the User’s personal data previously processed by the Administrator. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already carried out.
- the User may at any time request, without giving reasons, that the Administrator delete his/her data. The request to delete the data shall not affect the activities already carried out. Data deletion means simultaneous deletion of the User’s account, together with all personal data stored and processed so far by the Administrator.
- The User can at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in terms of all personal data processed by the Administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards processing of the data for a specifically indicated purpose. The objection will not affect the activities carried out so far. Lodging an objection will result in deleting the User’s account, together with all the personal data stored and processed so far by the Administrator.
- You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, either for a specific period of time or without a time limitation but within a specific scope, which the controller will be obliged to comply with. This request will not affect the activities performed so far.
- The User may request that the Controller transfer to another entity, the processed personal data of the User. For this purpose, he should write a request to the Administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be transferred and what specific data the User wishes the Administrator to transfer. After the User confirms his/her request, the Administrator will transfer the User’s personal data in electronic form to the indicated entity. Confirmation of the request by the User is necessary for the security of User’s personal data and to be sure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- The Administrator shall inform the User about the actions taken, within one month after receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous paragraphs.
VI. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
- In general, personal data shall be stored as long as necessary to fulfill the contractual or statutory obligations for which they were collected. The data will be deleted immediately when storage is no longer necessary, for evidential purposes, in accordance with civil law or in connection with a statutory retention obligation.
- Information relating to the contract shall be stored for evidential purposes, for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the business relationship with the User is terminated. The deletion of the data will take place after the expiry of the statutory limitation period for the assertion of contractual claims.
- In addition, the Administrator may retain archival information about the concluded transactions, as their storage is related to the User’s claims under warranty.
VII. ENTRUSTING DATA PROCESSING TO OTHER ENTITIES
- The Administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the Administrator to the extent necessary for the accomplishment of the transaction, e.g. for preparation of the ordered goods and delivery of the parcels or for providing the Administrator’s commercial information (the latter concerns the Users who agreed to receive commercial information).
- Personal data of website Users are not transferred outside the European Union.
- Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that a website sends to the User’s device in order to store and sometimes track information about the device being used. Usually they do not allow to identify the User. Their main purpose is to better adapt the website to the User.
- Some of the cookies present on the website are only available for the duration of a given web session and expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies are used to remember the User, who is recognized on the website after returning to it. They are then stored for a longer period of time.
- The cookies used on this website are: Own cookies
- All cookies, present on the website, are set by the administrator.
- All cookies used by this website comply with current European Union law.
- Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, cookies will be stored in the memory of the device.
- You can change your cookie acceptance preferences or change your browser so that you can receive an appropriate notification each time a cookie is set. To change your cookie acceptance settings, adjust the settings in your browser.
- Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Cookies will be used for necessary session management, including:
- Creating a special login session for the Website User so that the Website remembers that the User is logged in and his/her requests are delivered in an efficient, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognizing a User who has visited the website before, so that we can identify the number of unique users who have used the website and make sure that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new users;
- Recognizing whether a visitor is registered on the website;
- Recording information from the User’s device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track the Use of the website;
- Customize elements of the layout or content of the website;
- Collect statistical information about how Users use the Site so that we can improve the Site and determine which areas of the Site are most popular with Users.